Catching any fish on topwaters is fun, but catching sharks on the surface? It’s freakin’ awesome!
This short clip shows a huge school of small blacktip sharks behind our boat at the Sabine Jetties. I’ve seen this happen before and had limited topwater success but this time we cheated a bit. Simply tip the back hook of your topwater with a small piece of shrimp or cut mullet. They hammer it!
This blog is entitled Real World Angling and the theme is to show things you can to do enjoy your time outdoors. And from this vantage point teaching you how to draw surface strikes from acrobatic, aggressive sharks is about as helpful a thing as we can do. That is for those of you addict to the “blow up”.
Trout are great on topwaters but check out what these sharks do. Enjoy!
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)