A soft plastic shrimp imitation looks great on a Carolina (fish finder) rig and although they are not utilized frequently in this fashion they can help you catch lots of fish.
I first learned of the method from DOA Lure’s founder Mark Nichols when he whacked flounder using it fishing Smith Point in Galveston Bay. The action the Carolina rig gives the lure, especially with a slow retrieve is killer.
Here’s a quick video clip of a Killer Diller from Creme on a Carolina rig I filmed to show how cool the movement of the lure looks.
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Get the lead out ...
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- PowerPro Maxcuatro
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- What to Do if a Lion Opens Your Car Door (VIDEO)