A soft plastic shrimp imitation looks great on a Carolina (fish finder) rig and although they are not utilized frequently in this fashion they can help you catch lots of fish.
I first learned of the method from DOA Lure’s founder Mark Nichols when he whacked flounder using it fishing Smith Point in Galveston Bay. The action the Carolina rig gives the lure, especially with a slow retrieve is killer.
Here’s a quick video clip of a Killer Diller from Creme on a Carolina rig I filmed to show how cool the movement of the lure looks.
- Past Issues
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- North Carolina “Record” Buck Allegedly Fake, Antlers “Screwed On”
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Selfie-related deaths outnumber shark attack deaths in 2015
- Boat Hull Basics: Steps, Deep-V Deadrise, and More