A soft plastic shrimp imitation looks great on a Carolina (fish finder) rig and although they are not utilized frequently in this fashion they can help you catch lots of fish.
I first learned of the method from DOA Lure’s founder Mark Nichols when he whacked flounder using it fishing Smith Point in Galveston Bay. The action the Carolina rig gives the lure, especially with a slow retrieve is killer.
Here’s a quick video clip of a Killer Diller from Creme on a Carolina rig I filmed to show how cool the movement of the lure looks.
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- FATAL SELFIE: Teen Killed Taking Instagram Photo With Gun To His Head