A soft plastic shrimp imitation looks great on a Carolina (fish finder) rig and although they are not utilized frequently in this fashion they can help you catch lots of fish.
I first learned of the method from DOA Lure’s founder Mark Nichols when he whacked flounder using it fishing Smith Point in Galveston Bay. The action the Carolina rig gives the lure, especially with a slow retrieve is killer.
Here’s a quick video clip of a Killer Diller from Creme on a Carolina rig I filmed to show how cool the movement of the lure looks.
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Video Captures Incredible Shark Attack on Angler’s Fish
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- July 2015