A soft plastic shrimp imitation looks great on a Carolina (fish finder) rig and although they are not utilized frequently in this fashion they can help you catch lots of fish.
I first learned of the method from DOA Lure’s founder Mark Nichols when he whacked flounder using it fishing Smith Point in Galveston Bay. The action the Carolina rig gives the lure, especially with a slow retrieve is killer.
Here’s a quick video clip of a Killer Diller from Creme on a Carolina rig I filmed to show how cool the movement of the lure looks.
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- "Hard headed and patient"
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- All About that Bass
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review