I just got back from a great crappie fishing trip on Sam Rayburn reservoir with my good friend and guide Roger Bacon. We experienced some interesting conditions today and although the fish bit, we had to finesse them a bit to get them to commit. Check out the video to see what I am talking about.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Rabbit fights with Snake to save the bunnies (VIDEO)
- Gay Marriage Ruling Paves The Way for Concealed Carry National Reciprocity
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator