I just got back from a great crappie fishing trip on Sam Rayburn reservoir with my good friend and guide Roger Bacon. We experienced some interesting conditions today and although the fish bit, we had to finesse them a bit to get them to commit. Check out the video to see what I am talking about.
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Subscriber Login
- Past Issues
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device