I just got back from a great crappie fishing trip on Sam Rayburn reservoir with my good friend and guide Roger Bacon. We experienced some interesting conditions today and although the fish bit, we had to finesse them a bit to get them to commit. Check out the video to see what I am talking about.
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Full Auto, Suppressed, Belt Fed, .22LR M16 [VIDEO]
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Nueces Bay Marsh Restoration Project is moving along to completion
- Build an AK47 From a Shovel! [pics]