Crappie fishing typically involves catching numerous undersized fish to bring home enough for the frying pan. Hooking the fish deep in the throat can be a problem so fishing guide Roger Bacon reveals a technique for taking out the hook that allows the fish to be caught another day.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!