Crappie fishing typically involves catching numerous undersized fish to bring home enough for the frying pan. Hooking the fish deep in the throat can be a problem so fishing guide Roger Bacon reveals a technique for taking out the hook that allows the fish to be caught another day.
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Texas Biggest Bass
- Feral hog control possible with advanced trapping system