Crappie fishing typically involves catching numerous undersized fish to bring home enough for the frying pan. Hooking the fish deep in the throat can be a problem so fishing guide Roger Bacon reveals a technique for taking out the hook that allows the fish to be caught another day.
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD Turbodiesel V8 is the Truck of Texas
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Game Warden Field Notes
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Put Outdoor Air Conditioning on Your Boat for $300
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.