We’ve all caught something during our fishing careers that was a little odd.
I once caught an albino channel catfish and have several times caught redfish that looked as if they had been cut up by a butcher knife. Apparently it was some sort of disease and it certainly left me scratching my head.
What if you caught something that started puffing up like a balloon when you caught it?
That happens occasionally on the Texas coast and it did to Amber Deranger recently when she caught a smooth puffer fish. Kind of different. Kind of cool.
What is the strangest fish you have ever caught?
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Sinkhole in Detroit turns into a fishing hole
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Snakes Take Over Houston Woman's Home After Floods (VIDEO)
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Game Warden Field Notes