We’ve all caught something during our fishing careers that was a little odd.
I once caught an albino channel catfish and have several times caught redfish that looked as if they had been cut up by a butcher knife. Apparently it was some sort of disease and it certainly left me scratching my head.
What if you caught something that started puffing up like a balloon when you caught it?
That happens occasionally on the Texas coast and it did to Amber Deranger recently when she caught a smooth puffer fish. Kind of different. Kind of cool.
What is the strangest fish you have ever caught?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Demo Ranch goes for the largest binary explosion on the internet (VIDEO)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)