We’ve all caught something during our fishing careers that was a little odd.
I once caught an albino channel catfish and have several times caught redfish that looked as if they had been cut up by a butcher knife. Apparently it was some sort of disease and it certainly left me scratching my head.
What if you caught something that started puffing up like a balloon when you caught it?
That happens occasionally on the Texas coast and it did to Amber Deranger recently when she caught a smooth puffer fish. Kind of different. Kind of cool.
What is the strangest fish you have ever caught?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Rabbit fights with Snake to save the bunnies (VIDEO)
- Gay Marriage Ruling Paves The Way for Concealed Carry National Reciprocity
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Fishing Stupidity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator