We’ve all caught something during our fishing careers that was a little odd.
I once caught an albino channel catfish and have several times caught redfish that looked as if they had been cut up by a butcher knife. Apparently it was some sort of disease and it certainly left me scratching my head.
What if you caught something that started puffing up like a balloon when you caught it?
That happens occasionally on the Texas coast and it did to Amber Deranger recently when she caught a smooth puffer fish. Kind of different. Kind of cool.
What is the strangest fish you have ever caught?
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Full Auto, Suppressed, Belt Fed, .22LR M16 [VIDEO]
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Nueces Bay Marsh Restoration Project is moving along to completion
- Build an AK47 From a Shovel! [pics]