It is easy to catch speckled trout during the fall when the fish are gorging themselves on shrimps under flocks of gulls. Catching big trout in the fall be a challenge.
If you can discipline yourself to forget the small fish on top and use 3/8 our 1/2-oz jigheads to fish plastics on the bottom or use spoons and fish tight to to the bottom your chances of catching big fish in fall skyrocket.
Simple but true.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- New State Law Confirms Those Licensed to Carry in Texas Are Allowed in City Hall
- Late fall and winter fishing techniques along the middle coast
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Subscriber Login
- Past Issues
- Bastrop County: Here, piggy piggy piggy