It is easy to catch speckled trout during the fall when the fish are gorging themselves on shrimps under flocks of gulls. Catching big trout in the fall be a challenge.
If you can discipline yourself to forget the small fish on top and use 3/8 our 1/2-oz jigheads to fish plastics on the bottom or use spoons and fish tight to to the bottom your chances of catching big fish in fall skyrocket.
Simple but true.
- Oklahoma Man Gets Bitten by Snake While Walking and Texting (VIDEO)
- Snakebite Kills Missouri Man After He Refuses Medical Attention Over Cost
- Screaming kayak angler catches giant goliath grouper (VIDEO)
- Cow shot outside McDonald’s after running away from slaughterhouse
- Check out Gov. Abbott's Tweet Responding to the Passing of Open Carry
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- Ruger LCP Recall Info
- Twin Record White Bass
- BREAKING: Texas lawmakers OK licensed open carry of handguns