It is easy to catch speckled trout during the fall when the fish are gorging themselves on shrimps under flocks of gulls. Catching big trout in the fall be a challenge.
If you can discipline yourself to forget the small fish on top and use 3/8 our 1/2-oz jigheads to fish plastics on the bottom or use spoons and fish tight to to the bottom your chances of catching big fish in fall skyrocket.
Simple but true.
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)