It is easy to catch speckled trout during the fall when the fish are gorging themselves on shrimps under flocks of gulls. Catching big trout in the fall be a challenge.
If you can discipline yourself to forget the small fish on top and use 3/8 our 1/2-oz jigheads to fish plastics on the bottom or use spoons and fish tight to to the bottom your chances of catching big fish in fall skyrocket.
Simple but true.
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Hiker Comes Face-to-face with Mountain Lion (VIDEO)
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite