The Corky is known as the top slow-sinking soft plastic for speckled trout on the Texas coast.
Yes, it imitates a mullet but the magic of the Corky is its slow sink which pushes the bite button on big trout which tend to be a little less aggressive than their younger counterparts, particularly during winter when these plugs are used most frequently.
Watch this quick underwater clip (filmed in my friend Cody Ellis’ swimming pool while he stood in the water filming as I cast) and see this slow, steady sink. It takes 13 seconds for the lure to drop eight feet. Very impressive.
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?