My name is Linda Water Nelson and I write truck reviews and articles for Texas Fish & Game. I may not look like your typical autowriter, but I have been doing this for more than 25 years.
Since there is limited space in the printed publication for more truck content, the brass decided that this would be the best way to reach you regularly with news and information about the trucks and SUVs that you need to make your sporting activities rock.
If you have questions about your vehicle — from the tires to the top and everything in between — let me know. I have the contacts to get answers for you from both the manufacturers and aftermarket suppliers.
So let it rip. Our new content is here for you.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System