Back by popular demand is a video clip showing exactly why you should wait at least 10 seconds after a flounder hits a live bait like a mud minnow or finger mullet. Thanks to Jeff Kaiser of the University of Texas Marine Science Institute for helping me procure this amazing footage.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System