Back by popular demand is a video clip showing exactly why you should wait at least 10 seconds after a flounder hits a live bait like a mud minnow or finger mullet. Thanks to Jeff Kaiser of the University of Texas Marine Science Institute for helping me procure this amazing footage.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]