Back by popular demand is a video clip showing exactly why you should wait at least 10 seconds after a flounder hits a live bait like a mud minnow or finger mullet. Thanks to Jeff Kaiser of the University of Texas Marine Science Institute for helping me procure this amazing footage.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Past Issues
- Galveston and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited prove powerful combo
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)