Here’s another quick tip before we take off for Christmas.
Whacky worms are not something many anglers fish in ponds and when they are not often seen they can be killer even for big fish.
My buddy Chris Houghton is a whacky worm fanatic and took me to school one day using his weedless whacky rig. Try using a french fry instead of a standard worm and see if you get a stronger reaction. It works for me.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Ford unveils 2017 Super Duty
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Dragon’s Breath: The easiest way to rake your leaves (VIDEO)
- Photos: Deer Photobombs Everything This Photographer Does