Here’s another quick tip before we take off for Christmas.
Whacky worms are not something many anglers fish in ponds and when they are not often seen they can be killer even for big fish.
My buddy Chris Houghton is a whacky worm fanatic and took me to school one day using his weedless whacky rig. Try using a french fry instead of a standard worm and see if you get a stronger reaction. It works for me.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited