Here’s another quick tip before we take off for Christmas.
Whacky worms are not something many anglers fish in ponds and when they are not often seen they can be killer even for big fish.
My buddy Chris Houghton is a whacky worm fanatic and took me to school one day using his weedless whacky rig. Try using a french fry instead of a standard worm and see if you get a stronger reaction. It works for me.
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues