Check out this video clip of yours truly talking with Juan Martinez at Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center about a 16-pound bass caught at Caddo, which is Texas’ only natural lake. Oh and you get a good look at the bass in this clip.
Click here to see the video.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- New State Law Confirms Those Licensed to Carry in Texas Are Allowed in City Hall
- Late fall and winter fishing techniques along the middle coast
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- 10 Things You Must Know about Deer Senses