Catching big largemouths on crankbaits is an art and one that is more challenging to master than many other techniques.
Bassmaster Elite Series pro Mark Menendez gives some super advice on deep cranking for bass that just might have you buying a new rod. Check out the clip to see what I mean.
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite