Catching big largemouths on crankbaits is an art and one that is more challenging to master than many other techniques.
Bassmaster Elite Series pro Mark Menendez gives some super advice on deep cranking for bass that just might have you buying a new rod. Check out the clip to see what I mean.
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Past Issues