Next week I will be in Detroit to test drive the new Ford Super Duty. When manufacturers do these events for journalists they provide us with towing tests, hill climbs and a range of challenges to put these trucks through. Generally, they also have competitive trucks for us to compare on the same course.
I want to make you part of the process so please send me any questions about trucks — old or new — and I will be sure to cover them with the engineers, designers and management people who will be in attendance. When the story posts, I will credit you with asking the question. Don’t hold back. This is your chance to be in on the interviews when it comes to performance, features and the complete range of topics.
I leave on March 8. Tell me what you want know about this newly refreshed truck. Send your questions via the comments section.
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- PowerPro Maxcuatro
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- What to Do if a Lion Opens Your Car Door (VIDEO)
- Watch: B.C. man captures video of orcas attacking sea lions off Hornby Island