Next week I will be in Detroit to test drive the new Ford Super Duty. When manufacturers do these events for journalists they provide us with towing tests, hill climbs and a range of challenges to put these trucks through. Generally, they also have competitive trucks for us to compare on the same course.
I want to make you part of the process so please send me any questions about trucks — old or new — and I will be sure to cover them with the engineers, designers and management people who will be in attendance. When the story posts, I will credit you with asking the question. Don’t hold back. This is your chance to be in on the interviews when it comes to performance, features and the complete range of topics.
I leave on March 8. Tell me what you want know about this newly refreshed truck. Send your questions via the comments section.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!