There are numerous companies that rate trucks for just about anything but one that evaluates some very practical traits is California-based Strategic Vision. (Yes, I know it’s Califoria, but get past it.)
They have just released their 2012 evaluations for things like quality, long-term reliability, warranties, fuel economy and standard equipment, and the winners are: for full-sized trucks, the F-150, for heavy duty, Ford Super Duty, and for Mid- size SUV, the new Dodge Durango.
The powers-that-be say that it indicates a strong return for the U.S. auto industry. We in the truck biz never knew it was any other way.
For more info, including category winners that may include your other car, check out www.strategic vision.com.
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues