There are numerous companies that rate trucks for just about anything but one that evaluates some very practical traits is California-based Strategic Vision. (Yes, I know it’s Califoria, but get past it.)
They have just released their 2012 evaluations for things like quality, long-term reliability, warranties, fuel economy and standard equipment, and the winners are: for full-sized trucks, the F-150, for heavy duty, Ford Super Duty, and for Mid- size SUV, the new Dodge Durango.
The powers-that-be say that it indicates a strong return for the U.S. auto industry. We in the truck biz never knew it was any other way.
For more info, including category winners that may include your other car, check out www.strategic vision.com.
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!