There are numerous companies that rate trucks for just about anything but one that evaluates some very practical traits is California-based Strategic Vision. (Yes, I know it’s Califoria, but get past it.)
They have just released their 2012 evaluations for things like quality, long-term reliability, warranties, fuel economy and standard equipment, and the winners are: for full-sized trucks, the F-150, for heavy duty, Ford Super Duty, and for Mid- size SUV, the new Dodge Durango.
The powers-that-be say that it indicates a strong return for the U.S. auto industry. We in the truck biz never knew it was any other way.
For more info, including category winners that may include your other car, check out www.strategic vision.com.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Late fall and winter fishing techniques along the middle coast
- Bastrop County: Here, piggy piggy piggy
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Potential World Record Spotted Bass Released in California
- Subscriber Login
- New State Law Confirms Those Licensed to Carry in Texas Are Allowed in City Hall