There are numerous companies that rate trucks for just about anything but one that evaluates some very practical traits is California-based Strategic Vision. (Yes, I know it’s Califoria, but get past it.)
They have just released their 2012 evaluations for things like quality, long-term reliability, warranties, fuel economy and standard equipment, and the winners are: for full-sized trucks, the F-150, for heavy duty, Ford Super Duty, and for Mid- size SUV, the new Dodge Durango.
The powers-that-be say that it indicates a strong return for the U.S. auto industry. We in the truck biz never knew it was any other way.
For more info, including category winners that may include your other car, check out www.strategic vision.com.
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite