What is the best fishing advice you have ever received or that you can share with others?
I posed this question to four-time Bassmaster Classic Champion Rick Clunn once and his answer resonated in a big way.
“The great mistake anglers make is assuming that catching fish is a result of luck.”
That quote has become the cornerstone of my fishing philosophy as I realize what holds many anglers back is assuming skill, knowledge, focus and faith are not important elements to their angling.
What is the best you have heard or can give?
- Past Issues
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- North Carolina “Record” Buck Allegedly Fake, Antlers “Screwed On”
- Selfie-related deaths outnumber shark attack deaths in 2015
- Boat Hull Basics: Steps, Deep-V Deadrise, and More
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck