What is the best fishing advice you have ever received or that you can share with others?
I posed this question to four-time Bassmaster Classic Champion Rick Clunn once and his answer resonated in a big way.
“The great mistake anglers make is assuming that catching fish is a result of luck.”
That quote has become the cornerstone of my fishing philosophy as I realize what holds many anglers back is assuming skill, knowledge, focus and faith are not important elements to their angling.
What is the best you have heard or can give?
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- TX A&M Cadets Marksmanship Unit sweeps Military College Combat Shooting Championship
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Large Alligator Jumps On Alabama Dock & Eats Dog
- Get the lead out ...