What is the best fishing advice you have ever received or that you can share with others?
I posed this question to four-time Bassmaster Classic Champion Rick Clunn once and his answer resonated in a big way.
“The great mistake anglers make is assuming that catching fish is a result of luck.”
That quote has become the cornerstone of my fishing philosophy as I realize what holds many anglers back is assuming skill, knowledge, focus and faith are not important elements to their angling.
What is the best you have heard or can give?
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- POD - Galveston Bay Speckled Trout