What is the best fishing advice you have ever received or that you can share with others?
I posed this question to four-time Bassmaster Classic Champion Rick Clunn once and his answer resonated in a big way.
“The great mistake anglers make is assuming that catching fish is a result of luck.”
That quote has become the cornerstone of my fishing philosophy as I realize what holds many anglers back is assuming skill, knowledge, focus and faith are not important elements to their angling.
What is the best you have heard or can give?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator
- BP and five Gulf states announced an $18.7 billion settlement
- Bass Anglers for Saltwater Conservation
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Past Issues