What is the best fishing advice you have ever received or that you can share with others?
I posed this question to four-time Bassmaster Classic Champion Rick Clunn once and his answer resonated in a big way.
“The great mistake anglers make is assuming that catching fish is a result of luck.”
That quote has become the cornerstone of my fishing philosophy as I realize what holds many anglers back is assuming skill, knowledge, focus and faith are not important elements to their angling.
What is the best you have heard or can give?
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Hiker Comes Face-to-face with Mountain Lion (VIDEO)
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite