A couple of years ago my wife Lisa and I took our friends Rion and Cythia Carlos fishing.
Well, things were slow on the saltwater front so we ended up heading back and taking them fishing at a stocked pond where I had been catching some nice bass.
As it turns out I had a few live mullet left and decided to experiment and put one out on Cynthia’s line. The mullet was nine inches long and as big around as a tube of toothpaste.
You can see the results in this photo.
Cynthia caught this massive bass on a massive mullet. The fish was hooked in the corner of the mouth by a wide-gapped hook and released to fight and catch another day.
If you are a live bait bass fisherman (there are a few) and want to catch the biggest of your life, then try something extra large. You will likely get few bites but results like this one in this photo are undeniably exciting.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success