A couple of years ago my wife Lisa and I took our friends Rion and Cythia Carlos fishing.
Well, things were slow on the saltwater front so we ended up heading back and taking them fishing at a stocked pond where I had been catching some nice bass.
As it turns out I had a few live mullet left and decided to experiment and put one out on Cynthia’s line. The mullet was nine inches long and as big around as a tube of toothpaste.
You can see the results in this photo.
Cynthia caught this massive bass on a massive mullet. The fish was hooked in the corner of the mouth by a wide-gapped hook and released to fight and catch another day.
If you are a live bait bass fisherman (there are a few) and want to catch the biggest of your life, then try something extra large. You will likely get few bites but results like this one in this photo are undeniably exciting.
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Video Captures Incredible Shark Attack on Angler’s Fish
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- July 2015