Over the years I have heard numerous people claim they knew someone who sprayed WD-40 on their fishing lures to attract strikes.
I have never actually heard anyone admit they used it themselves but it seems to be common among peoples uncles, cousins and grandfathers.
Have you ever used WD-40 as a fish attractant? If so, how did it work?
Perhaps the bigger question should be would it even be legal for use?
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Video Captures Incredible Shark Attack on Angler’s Fish
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- July 2015