Over the years I have heard numerous people claim they knew someone who sprayed WD-40 on their fishing lures to attract strikes.
I have never actually heard anyone admit they used it themselves but it seems to be common among peoples uncles, cousins and grandfathers.
Have you ever used WD-40 as a fish attractant? If so, how did it work?
Perhaps the bigger question should be would it even be legal for use?
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System