Over the years I have heard numerous people claim they knew someone who sprayed WD-40 on their fishing lures to attract strikes.
I have never actually heard anyone admit they used it themselves but it seems to be common among peoples uncles, cousins and grandfathers.
Have you ever used WD-40 as a fish attractant? If so, how did it work?
Perhaps the bigger question should be would it even be legal for use?
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Subscriber Login