Over the years I have heard numerous people claim they knew someone who sprayed WD-40 on their fishing lures to attract strikes.
I have never actually heard anyone admit they used it themselves but it seems to be common among peoples uncles, cousins and grandfathers.
Have you ever used WD-40 as a fish attractant? If so, how did it work?
Perhaps the bigger question should be would it even be legal for use?
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Past Issues
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Subscriber Login
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device