Over the years I have heard numerous people claim they knew someone who sprayed WD-40 on their fishing lures to attract strikes.
I have never actually heard anyone admit they used it themselves but it seems to be common among peoples uncles, cousins and grandfathers.
Have you ever used WD-40 as a fish attractant? If so, how did it work?
Perhaps the bigger question should be would it even be legal for use?
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Prairie Dog Shooting in Wyoming - [VIDEO]
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)