Ever catch a shark on a topwater?
I have and let me tell you it is super fun. Awhile back while fishing with my friends Jason Laughlin and Jimmy Owens we came across vast numbers of small blacktips feeding on the surface at the Sabine Jetties. This quick video clip shows the results.
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- "Hard headed and patient"
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- All About that Bass
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review