Ever catch a shark on a topwater?
I have and let me tell you it is super fun. Awhile back while fishing with my friends Jason Laughlin and Jimmy Owens we came across vast numbers of small blacktips feeding on the surface at the Sabine Jetties. This quick video clip shows the results.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- TX A&M Cadets Marksmanship Unit sweeps Military College Combat Shooting Championship
- Large Alligator Jumps On Alabama Dock & Eats Dog
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car