Ever catch a shark on a topwater?
I have and let me tell you it is super fun. Awhile back while fishing with my friends Jason Laughlin and Jimmy Owens we came across vast numbers of small blacktips feeding on the surface at the Sabine Jetties. This quick video clip shows the results.
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- FATAL SELFIE: Teen Killed Taking Instagram Photo With Gun To His Head
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- No Pole Necessary — Watch as Farmer Hooks a Fish With His Drone (VIDEO)
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- New artificial reefs