One of the most infrequently used yet highly effective lure setups for specks, reds and flounder is a soft plastic shrimp on a Carolina...
Top Posts & Pages
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1