I am starting to get questions about using micro jigs for flounder.
After we ran a piece on them in TF&G and I have been talking about them for the last 18 months at my Flatfish University (TM) clinics word seems to be getting around. Here’s a clip from my Fall Flounder Run project from last year that will tell you more.
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- Reminder to Take Hunter Education before Heading to the Field
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- First deer with Dad
- Past Issues
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall