Last week we talked about the “gape width factor” and how what determines the size of a bass’ prey is mouth size.
Check out this crazy video of a huge bass eating a ground squirrel.
You might want to factor some bigger lures/baits into your repertoire after seeing this.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- New State Law Confirms Those Licensed to Carry in Texas Are Allowed in City Hall
- Late fall and winter fishing techniques along the middle coast
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Subscriber Login
- Bastrop County: Here, piggy piggy piggy
- Past Issues