If you like to catch bass on crankbaits, this interview with 4-time Bassmaster Classic champion Rick Clunn is a must see.
You will not only come away with a much better sense of how to select the right rods to catch bass on crankbaits as well as how to feel a crankbait bite but get some nuggets on B.A.S.S. history that are pretty mind-blowing.
Check it out.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System