Anyone who doubts largemouth bass will eat huge prey should check out this clip.
Yes it is a captive bass but the snake in this clip is as long as the bass. Wild bass will do the same thing so keep that in mind the next time you consider throwing a mangum-sized worm, huge swimbait or one of those extra long snake or eel imitations.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited