Anyone who doubts largemouth bass will eat huge prey should check out this clip.
Yes it is a captive bass but the snake in this clip is as long as the bass. Wild bass will do the same thing so keep that in mind the next time you consider throwing a mangum-sized worm, huge swimbait or one of those extra long snake or eel imitations.
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Past Issues
- POD - East Galveston Bay Trout
- Walmart halts AR sales, shifts to hunting rifles and shotguns