It’s probably the only Volkswagon that I will write about for this column, and it won’t tow your child or grandchild’s toy truck, but I couldn’t resist sharing a photo of the Beetle that is on display in the Volkswagon booth at the State Fair of Texas.
This is the first time that the German manufacturer has had a State Fair display in years, but they are intent on letting us know that they still feel the love. Responding to a question regarding its dealer representation throughout the state, the company rep indicated that there will be more dealers in the state and that we can expect more new models.
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)