A ticked off ex-boyfriend attempted to go on a killing spree this past Sunday in San Antonio, TX only to be stopped by an off-duty deputy.
Authorities say the ex-girlfriend received a message from Jesus Manuel Garcia with his intent to visit her workplace at China Garden Restaurant and “shoot somebody”. She was not working at the time and tried to call and warn the restaurant but he had already been there, shot up the front entrance and chased a crowd into the Santikos Mayan 14 movie theater lobby around 9pm.
Garcia shot one man in the chest, then off-duty Deputy Lisa Castellano shot Garcia, chased him to the men’s restroom and secured the suspect’s Glock 23.
There were no fatalities in this mass murder attempt. The single victim and suspect are hospitalized. If Garcia survives he will likely be charged for attempted capital murder.
Again, the best way to stop an armed murderer with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Badge not required.
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues