The outright LIES that the media keeps spewing is really getting to me.
In this CNN report on a police gun “buyback” (even thought the police never owned it in the first place, what arrogance!) the reporter keeps speaking of 2 “illegal, real rocket launchers” and “RPGs” that were “seized” while the headline flashes “Rocket Propelled Grenade Launchers in L.A.”. Once, she actually mentions that they did not contain a real rocket.
DUH! It’s a cool souvenir! They were empty, inert, AT4 and M72 launching “tubes”. You could make a better weapon out of a piece of used PVC pipe rather than that leftover piece of scrap metal and fiberglass.
Yes, in Kalifornistan it is illegal to own a used, inert rocket tube, the same as it is illegal to own a blowgun or any other cool toy. But stop misleading America by telling them we have “real rocket propelled grenade launchers” in the USA.
Furthermore, ”Security Expert” Mr. Aaron Cohen also states that they had 75 “assault rifles” turned in. I seriously doubt it since assault rifles are fully automatic machine guns that have been restricted from civilian ownership since 1934 and have a market value of $25,000+. Perhaps since the “rocket launchers” were just fiberglass and sheet metal, the “assault rifles” were really just airsoft guns.
Stop the anti-gun propaganda. Please.
Buy your own souvenirs:
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!