They are terrific looking trucks with outstanding features: and NO, I can’t share them with you until Wednesday. No more camouflage, no sneaky tricks. This is the real deal, and I promise that you will never see this spy shot again.
GM is showing the new trucks — their first all new light-duty pickups since 2007 –to journalists in Detroit at that time.
Since Texas is such an important market for the Silverado and Sierra badges, we were treated to a preview with no trucks on site (something they will have in Detroit for the debut) but lots of photos and information. It was show and tell without some of the specifics; and we were not allowed to take photos — only notes. All I can say is that “best in class” and “segment leading” were mentioned multiple times
The public unveiling will be at the North American International Auto Show in January, but you will see it all here, on the Sport Truck blog, just as quickly as I can download the photos. That will be plenty of time for you to design your wish list since they will be showing up in real life in the second quarter of next year.
You say you want it now? If I break an embargo, I suspect they would have to kill me; but here’s a heads up.
Watch for my Wednesday post.
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)