In a press release today, General Motors announced the voluntary recall of 145,000 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks from 2010 to 2012 model year.
The problem is a missing secondary latch on the hood which can lead to the hood flying open on the highway. There have been four instances of the problem thus four, but no known incidents of crashes caused by the problem.
Should you have one of these trucks, contact your dealer to determine if yours is affected.
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Texas Biggest Bass
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Feral hog control possible with advanced trapping system
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car