In a press release today, General Motors announced the voluntary recall of 145,000 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks from 2010 to 2012 model year.
The problem is a missing secondary latch on the hood which can lead to the hood flying open on the highway. There have been four instances of the problem thus four, but no known incidents of crashes caused by the problem.
Should you have one of these trucks, contact your dealer to determine if yours is affected.
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- "Hard headed and patient"
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- All About that Bass
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review