In a press release today, General Motors announced the voluntary recall of 145,000 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks from 2010 to 2012 model year.
The problem is a missing secondary latch on the hood which can lead to the hood flying open on the highway. There have been four instances of the problem thus four, but no known incidents of crashes caused by the problem.
Should you have one of these trucks, contact your dealer to determine if yours is affected.
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Past Issues