In a press release today, General Motors announced the voluntary recall of 145,000 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks from 2010 to 2012 model year.
The problem is a missing secondary latch on the hood which can lead to the hood flying open on the highway. There have been four instances of the problem thus four, but no known incidents of crashes caused by the problem.
Should you have one of these trucks, contact your dealer to determine if yours is affected.
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- POD - Galveston Bay Speckled Trout