When you find trout are being super cautious, try slowing down your approach. Go to chugging and popping style plugs like the Splasher in these situations.
The best retriever is to make a couple of pops, let it sit five seconds and repeat the process. Most of the time the strike will come a couple of seconds after letting it sit.
What are some of your favorite methods for an uncooperative topwater bite?
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Walmart halts AR sales, shifts to hunting rifles and shotguns
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Past Issues
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)