When you find trout are being super cautious, try slowing down your approach. Go to chugging and popping style plugs like the Splasher in these situations.
The best retriever is to make a couple of pops, let it sit five seconds and repeat the process. Most of the time the strike will come a couple of seconds after letting it sit.
What are some of your favorite methods for an uncooperative topwater bite?
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device
- 2016 Ford Super Duty is previewed at State Fair of Texas
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login