When you find trout are being super cautious, try slowing down your approach. Go to chugging and popping style plugs like the Splasher in these situations.
The best retriever is to make a couple of pops, let it sit five seconds and repeat the process. Most of the time the strike will come a couple of seconds after letting it sit.
What are some of your favorite methods for an uncooperative topwater bite?
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Past Issues