When you find trout are being super cautious, try slowing down your approach. Go to chugging and popping style plugs like the Splasher in these situations.
The best retriever is to make a couple of pops, let it sit five seconds and repeat the process. Most of the time the strike will come a couple of seconds after letting it sit.
What are some of your favorite methods for an uncooperative topwater bite?
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- TX A&M Cadets Marksmanship Unit sweeps Military College Combat Shooting Championship
- Large Alligator Jumps On Alabama Dock & Eats Dog
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car