Because of the small environment of ponds, small streams and canals, any disturbances in the water can spook fish more easily than on large lakes or rivers. In addition the clearer the pond, the spookier the fish. The ability to make long, accurate casts and land your lures softly can make a huge difference in success. A pair of polarized shades is crucial because they will allow you to see far more fish and focus your casts right in the strike zone.
What do you do to remain stealthy on small water bodies?
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- "Hard headed and patient"
- All About that Bass