Because of the small environment of ponds, small streams and canals, any disturbances in the water can spook fish more easily than on large lakes or rivers. In addition the clearer the pond, the spookier the fish. The ability to make long, accurate casts and land your lures softly can make a huge difference in success. A pair of polarized shades is crucial because they will allow you to see far more fish and focus your casts right in the strike zone.
What do you do to remain stealthy on small water bodies?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Nice bass in the city canals.
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)