Because of the small environment of ponds, small streams and canals, any disturbances in the water can spook fish more easily than on large lakes or rivers. In addition the clearer the pond, the spookier the fish. The ability to make long, accurate casts and land your lures softly can make a huge difference in success. A pair of polarized shades is crucial because they will allow you to see far more fish and focus your casts right in the strike zone.
What do you do to remain stealthy on small water bodies?
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- ATF confiscate 3,000 guns from Stag Arms over NFA violations
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Past Issues
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas hunter bags his rhino on controversial hunt in Namibia