Because of the small environment of ponds, small streams and canals, any disturbances in the water can spook fish more easily than on large lakes or rivers. In addition the clearer the pond, the spookier the fish. The ability to make long, accurate casts and land your lures softly can make a huge difference in success. A pair of polarized shades is crucial because they will allow you to see far more fish and focus your casts right in the strike zone.
What do you do to remain stealthy on small water bodies?
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD Turbodiesel V8 is the Truck of Texas
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Game Warden Field Notes
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Put Outdoor Air Conditioning on Your Boat for $300
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.