Because of the small environment of ponds, small streams and canals, any disturbances in the water can spook fish more easily than on large lakes or rivers. In addition the clearer the pond, the spookier the fish. The ability to make long, accurate casts and land your lures softly can make a huge difference in success. A pair of polarized shades is crucial because they will allow you to see far more fish and focus your casts right in the strike zone.
What do you do to remain stealthy on small water bodies?
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues