We are accustomed to gun bloopers in Hollywood movies, 6 shot revolvers that blast 27 rounds without reloading and Glocks that “cock” as if a single action. Backwards optics are also an occasional sighting, but when a major taboo ends up being one of a supposed “trained professional” serving an anti-gun state, it’s somewhat amusing.
Here is an image captured from a SWAT stand off in New York this past week:
And for your further amusement, what’s wrong with the below picture? (click here for answer)
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- First deer with Dad
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Reminder to Take Hunter Education before Heading to the Field
- Past Issues
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall