We are accustomed to gun bloopers in Hollywood movies, 6 shot revolvers that blast 27 rounds without reloading and Glocks that “cock” as if a single action. Backwards optics are also an occasional sighting, but when a major taboo ends up being one of a supposed “trained professional” serving an anti-gun state, it’s somewhat amusing.
Here is an image captured from a SWAT stand off in New York this past week:
And for your further amusement, what’s wrong with the below picture? (click here for answer)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- U.S. spy agencies may start hunting wildlife poachers in Africa
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Are Pack Llamas the Next Big Trend for Hunting?
- MirooNamoo Media Group signs exclusive FLW licensing agreement to run FLW tournaments in South Korea