Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Toledo Bend Lake #1