Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?