Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- 2016 Ford Super Duty is previewed at State Fair of Texas
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login