Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Hiker Comes Face-to-face with Mountain Lion (VIDEO)
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite