Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite