Roseau cane has an intricate system that is somewhat like a smaller version of mangrove and it gives baitfish a place to linger, hide and dodge larger predators like flounder, speckled trout and reds. It is best to fish these areas during the first couple of hours of a falling tide. As the water recedes, the baitfish are removed from their cover and the predator/prey dynamic begins.
What are your experiences fishing roseau cane?
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- Bye-Bye Second Amendment
- One Dead Tree. One .50 Caliber Rifle. Some Binary Explosives. BOOM. [VIDEO]