I’m always sharing pictures of cool gear and what not on my Facebook page and recently I posted a photo of my LaRue Tactical PredatAR that I use for 3 Gun competition loaded with an X Products 50-round drum mag. Nick at X Products thought this was cool and tried to “promote” the picture by clicking and paying a small fee. Facebook replied with this rejection:
One or more of the posts you promoted don’t meet our guidelines and have not been approved.
Your post is still visible on your Page but will not be promoted. Your account was not charged for ads that weren’t approved.
Create New Post
View Your Post
We do not allow ads for ammunition, firearms, Paintball guns, BB guns, or other weapons, including but not limited to: knives, daggers, swords, bows, arrows, knuckle dusters, and nunchucks.
Before resubmitting your ad, please visit our Help Center at the link below:
This will provide additional information and examples that are compliant with our advertising guidelines.
If you have read the guidelines in the Help Center but feel that your ad is compliant and was wrongly disapproved, please write in to us athttps://www.facebook.com/help/contact/454537974582838?rdrhc.
The Facebook Ads Team
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida