When fishing larger ponds, move after you catch a couple of fish from a spot. Usually you will get a few fish and then they shut off in that area. Go to the opposite side of the pond and start fishing and most likely you will catch fish. Some anglers theorize fish pick up on the distress signals of hooked fish and shut off as a survival mechanism.
What are your thoughts?
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues