When fishing larger ponds, move after you catch a couple of fish from a spot. Usually you will get a few fish and then they shut off in that area. Go to the opposite side of the pond and start fishing and most likely you will catch fish. Some anglers theorize fish pick up on the distress signals of hooked fish and shut off as a survival mechanism.
What are your thoughts?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited