When fishing larger ponds, move after you catch a couple of fish from a spot. Usually you will get a few fish and then they shut off in that area. Go to the opposite side of the pond and start fishing and most likely you will catch fish. Some anglers theorize fish pick up on the distress signals of hooked fish and shut off as a survival mechanism.
What are your thoughts?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Nice bass in the city canals.
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)