When fishing larger ponds, move after you catch a couple of fish from a spot. Usually you will get a few fish and then they shut off in that area. Go to the opposite side of the pond and start fishing and most likely you will catch fish. Some anglers theorize fish pick up on the distress signals of hooked fish and shut off as a survival mechanism.
What are your thoughts?
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Texas Biggest Bass
- Feral hog control possible with advanced trapping system