It seems the conservation message on flounder is really getting out there and even hitting the youth.
One of CCA’s New Tide members Isabel Young, age 11 of River Oaks Baptist School, did a school project dealing with the food chain and used flounder as the focal point. It is great to see young people understanding ecology and the need to be good stewards of our resources.
Thanks Isabel for inspiring us with your creativity and vision for conservation!
Top Posts & Pages
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Video Captures Incredible Shark Attack on Angler’s Fish
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)