It seems the conservation message on flounder is really getting out there and even hitting the youth.
One of CCA’s New Tide members Isabel Young, age 11 of River Oaks Baptist School, did a school project dealing with the food chain and used flounder as the focal point. It is great to see young people understanding ecology and the need to be good stewards of our resources.
Thanks Isabel for inspiring us with your creativity and vision for conservation!
Top Posts & Pages
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- POD - Galveston Bay Speckled Trout