It seems the conservation message on flounder is really getting out there and even hitting the youth.
One of CCA’s New Tide members Isabel Young, age 11 of River Oaks Baptist School, did a school project dealing with the food chain and used flounder as the focal point. It is great to see young people understanding ecology and the need to be good stewards of our resources.
Thanks Isabel for inspiring us with your creativity and vision for conservation!
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- ATF confiscate 3,000 guns from Stag Arms over NFA violations
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas hunter bags his rhino on controversial hunt in Namibia