It seems the conservation message on flounder is really getting out there and even hitting the youth.
One of CCA’s New Tide members Isabel Young, age 11 of River Oaks Baptist School, did a school project dealing with the food chain and used flounder as the focal point. It is great to see young people understanding ecology and the need to be good stewards of our resources.
Thanks Isabel for inspiring us with your creativity and vision for conservation!
Top Posts & Pages
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- BP and five Gulf states announced an $18.7 billion settlement
- Bass Anglers for Saltwater Conservation