It seems the conservation message on flounder is really getting out there and even hitting the youth.
One of CCA’s New Tide members Isabel Young, age 11 of River Oaks Baptist School, did a school project dealing with the food chain and used flounder as the focal point. It is great to see young people understanding ecology and the need to be good stewards of our resources.
Thanks Isabel for inspiring us with your creativity and vision for conservation!
Top Posts & Pages
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success