Love that bacon? Ford figures that enough Fiesta owners do, so it is now offering bacon wrap graphics just in time for International Bacon Day, August 31. I figure that, with a little adjustment, at least a couple of strips might work on your F-series truck or SUV. (I’m only kidding, so please don’t send me a bunch of mean comments.)
The wrap — one of a range of customized 3M/Ford Custom Graphics — is available from fordcustomgraphics.com. I do figure that there are a number of individualized patterns that would work on your vehicle. They might even cover the rust or dings.
There are three choices in the bacon series:
* the full wrap provides 10 giant strips of bacon for rolling around the entire Fiesta. It and the other alternatives were approved by Allan Benton, CEO of Benton’s County Hams, described by food writers and chefs as “the king of bacon”.
* the more subtle two pieces of bacon — I think of them as part of the senior breakfast special — that go on the car’s hood and resemble classic dual racing stripes, and
*the side of bacon — two strips again. but these are designed to wrap over the rear wheel.
I only wish is that the folks at Ford had put those bacon strips on a black Fiesta. It would surely have resembled a rasher frying away in a cast iron frying pan. Works for me.
On the custom graphics site, you can select the vehicle color and graphic, and through the magic of digital media the two will be merged to show exactly how the everything will look in real life.
There are stripes, a splash pattern and a tailgate graphic available for the F-150, all shown on the site. We would love to see Ford bring home the bacon for its truck owners, too.
- Past Issues
- More dove days for this year’s hunting season; significant expansion deer hunting opportunities
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- 45 inch Red
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Texas Biggest Bass