The CeaseFire Board President Ralph Fascitelli sums up the anti-gun nonsense in one simple quote:
“We know this [gun free zones] won’t stop someone determined to cause violence, but we hope that standing together and giving businesses a tool to say no to guns will change the conversation around gun violence.”
In other words, “Your safety is not important to us, only that we can ‘change the conversation’ to fit our agenda.”
Fascitelli admitted this in an interview highlighting a group of businesses in Seattle pledging to ban guns on their premises.
What are your thoughts on “Gun Free Zones”?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Rabbit fights with Snake to save the bunnies (VIDEO)
- Gay Marriage Ruling Paves The Way for Concealed Carry National Reciprocity
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator