The CeaseFire Board President Ralph Fascitelli sums up the anti-gun nonsense in one simple quote:
“We know this [gun free zones] won’t stop someone determined to cause violence, but we hope that standing together and giving businesses a tool to say no to guns will change the conversation around gun violence.”
In other words, “Your safety is not important to us, only that we can ‘change the conversation’ to fit our agenda.”
Fascitelli admitted this in an interview highlighting a group of businesses in Seattle pledging to ban guns on their premises.
What are your thoughts on “Gun Free Zones”?
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device