The CeaseFire Board President Ralph Fascitelli sums up the anti-gun nonsense in one simple quote:
“We know this [gun free zones] won’t stop someone determined to cause violence, but we hope that standing together and giving businesses a tool to say no to guns will change the conversation around gun violence.”
In other words, “Your safety is not important to us, only that we can ‘change the conversation’ to fit our agenda.”
Fascitelli admitted this in an interview highlighting a group of businesses in Seattle pledging to ban guns on their premises.
What are your thoughts on “Gun Free Zones”?
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System