The CeaseFire Board President Ralph Fascitelli sums up the anti-gun nonsense in one simple quote:
“We know this [gun free zones] won’t stop someone determined to cause violence, but we hope that standing together and giving businesses a tool to say no to guns will change the conversation around gun violence.”
In other words, “Your safety is not important to us, only that we can ‘change the conversation’ to fit our agenda.”
Fascitelli admitted this in an interview highlighting a group of businesses in Seattle pledging to ban guns on their premises.
What are your thoughts on “Gun Free Zones”?
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- FATAL SELFIE: Teen Killed Taking Instagram Photo With Gun To His Head