The CeaseFire Board President Ralph Fascitelli sums up the anti-gun nonsense in one simple quote:
“We know this [gun free zones] won’t stop someone determined to cause violence, but we hope that standing together and giving businesses a tool to say no to guns will change the conversation around gun violence.”
In other words, “Your safety is not important to us, only that we can ‘change the conversation’ to fit our agenda.”
Fascitelli admitted this in an interview highlighting a group of businesses in Seattle pledging to ban guns on their premises.
What are your thoughts on “Gun Free Zones”?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Demo Ranch goes for the largest binary explosion on the internet (VIDEO)
- Past Issues
- ICAST: Gigging lights from Hydro-Glow
- Family spots alligator at Bryan Beach in Freeport (VIDEO)