S.A.L.T. member and Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) coastal fisheries worker Kirk Blood caught a really bizarre flounder. The best way I can describe it is that two top sides. Other than the head, the bottom looks just like the top.
Here’s the bottom of the fish…
I love strange stuff like this.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Past Issues
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Subscriber Login