S.A.L.T. member and Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) coastal fisheries worker Kirk Blood caught a really bizarre flounder. The best way I can describe it is that two top sides. Other than the head, the bottom looks just like the top.
Here’s the bottom of the fish…
I love strange stuff like this.
Top Posts & Pages
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- FATAL SELFIE: Teen Killed Taking Instagram Photo With Gun To His Head
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- No Pole Necessary — Watch as Farmer Hooks a Fish With His Drone (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs