S.A.L.T. member and Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) coastal fisheries worker Kirk Blood caught a really bizarre flounder. The best way I can describe it is that two top sides. Other than the head, the bottom looks just like the top.
Here’s the bottom of the fish…
I love strange stuff like this.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Too big red
- Monster Trout
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
Recently Liked Posts