S.A.L.T. member and Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) coastal fisheries worker Kirk Blood caught a really bizarre flounder. The best way I can describe it is that two top sides. Other than the head, the bottom looks just like the top.
Here’s the bottom of the fish…
I love strange stuff like this.
Top Posts & Pages
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Ford unveils 2017 Super Duty
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Dragon’s Breath: The easiest way to rake your leaves (VIDEO)
- Photos: Deer Photobombs Everything This Photographer Does