My father, Chester Moore, Sr. and I donated some fish to Sea Center a couple of years agoand we brought my daughter Faith along with us for the ride. She was fascinated with the flounder (go figure, huh?) and even told them “bye bye” as they were loaded into the hatchery truck. I just found this in the archives and felt compelled to share.
This is what it is all about folks.
With the conservation movement for flounder in full swing we will be able to pass on a healthy flounder population on to Faith’s generation and beyond.
It’s a good time to be a flounder angler.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)