My father, Chester Moore, Sr. and I donated some fish to Sea Center a couple of years agoand we brought my daughter Faith along with us for the ride. She was fascinated with the flounder (go figure, huh?) and even told them “bye bye” as they were loaded into the hatchery truck. I just found this in the archives and felt compelled to share.
This is what it is all about folks.
With the conservation movement for flounder in full swing we will be able to pass on a healthy flounder population on to Faith’s generation and beyond.
It’s a good time to be a flounder angler.
Top Posts & Pages
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property