My father, Chester Moore, Sr. and I donated some fish to Sea Center a couple of years agoand we brought my daughter Faith along with us for the ride. She was fascinated with the flounder (go figure, huh?) and even told them “bye bye” as they were loaded into the hatchery truck. I just found this in the archives and felt compelled to share.
This is what it is all about folks.
With the conservation movement for flounder in full swing we will be able to pass on a healthy flounder population on to Faith’s generation and beyond.
It’s a good time to be a flounder angler.
Top Posts & Pages
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- FATAL SELFIE: Teen Killed Taking Instagram Photo With Gun To His Head