My father, Chester Moore, Sr. and I donated some fish to Sea Center a couple of years agoand we brought my daughter Faith along with us for the ride. She was fascinated with the flounder (go figure, huh?) and even told them “bye bye” as they were loaded into the hatchery truck. I just found this in the archives and felt compelled to share.
This is what it is all about folks.
With the conservation movement for flounder in full swing we will be able to pass on a healthy flounder population on to Faith’s generation and beyond.
It’s a good time to be a flounder angler.
Top Posts & Pages
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Past Issues