Lindy Bait Tamer: This is one I have had around my house forever but just now got around to spending some time with in the field. This is a soft, collapsible bait storage facility that easily hooks onto your wading belt or can be thrown out from shore. It provides 100 percent circulation and has a unique float and weight system that keeps bait submerged but easy to get to. It has a velcro door for easy access and worked great all spring for me while I was out fishing with Black Salties. It sells for around $20.
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Full Auto, Suppressed, Belt Fed, .22LR M16 [VIDEO]
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Nueces Bay Marsh Restoration Project is moving along to completion
- Build an AK47 From a Shovel! [pics]