In 2011 I took part in an epic challenge to catch 100 flounder in five days on artificial lure only. It was called the “Fall Flounder Run”.
After looking back at this year I realized I used much of the same gear to catch fish in 2013. Here’s the breakdown.
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- One Dead Tree. One .50 Caliber Rifle. Some Binary Explosives. BOOM. [VIDEO]
- Bye-Bye Second Amendment