In 2011 I took part in an epic challenge to catch 100 flounder in five days on artificial lure only. It was called the “Fall Flounder Run”.
After looking back at this year I realized I used much of the same gear to catch fish in 2013. Here’s the breakdown.
- Past Issues
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- North Carolina “Record” Buck Allegedly Fake, Antlers “Screwed On”
- Selfie-related deaths outnumber shark attack deaths in 2015
- Boat Hull Basics: Steps, Deep-V Deadrise, and More
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck