In 2011 I took part in an epic challenge to catch 100 flounder in five days on artificial lure only. It was called the “Fall Flounder Run”.
After looking back at this year I realized I used much of the same gear to catch fish in 2013. Here’s the breakdown.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page