One suspect is dead after workers at a Church’s Chicken restaurant fought off an attempted robbery Friday night in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, three gunmen in masks tried to hold up the restaurant located in the 12000 block of Veterans Memorial near South Camden Park around 8:30 p.m.
The suspects went inside the restaurant demanding money from employees, deputies said. Then two went outside to stand guard, while the third went behind the counter into the kitchen.
While the gunman was distracted, the restaurant manager grabbed a gun he kept hidden and shot the suspect still in the restaurant, deputies said.
Deputies said the other two suspects fled the scene. The wounded suspect died at the scene.
None of the employees or customers were injured during the robbery.
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)
- Armed Citizens Open Fire and Stop Barbershop Robbery [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]