A man shot and killed while breaking into a Cedar Hill home is the stepson of the city’s mayor, a police source told News 8.
According to the source, 31-year-old Joshua Slaven was fatally shot by a homeowner as he broke into a residence located on Stoney Creek Drive at about midnight Tuesday.
Slaven is the stepson of Cedar Hill Mayor Rob Franke.
A grand jury will likely review the incident.
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- PowerPro Maxcuatro
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- What to Do if a Lion Opens Your Car Door (VIDEO)
- Watch: B.C. man captures video of orcas attacking sea lions off Hornby Island