A man shot and killed while breaking into a Cedar Hill home is the stepson of the city’s mayor, a police source told News 8.
According to the source, 31-year-old Joshua Slaven was fatally shot by a homeowner as he broke into a residence located on Stoney Creek Drive at about midnight Tuesday.
Slaven is the stepson of Cedar Hill Mayor Rob Franke.
A grand jury will likely review the incident.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Subscriber Login