A man shot and killed while breaking into a Cedar Hill home is the stepson of the city’s mayor, a police source told News 8.
According to the source, 31-year-old Joshua Slaven was fatally shot by a homeowner as he broke into a residence located on Stoney Creek Drive at about midnight Tuesday.
Slaven is the stepson of Cedar Hill Mayor Rob Franke.
A grand jury will likely review the incident.
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)