A man shot and killed while breaking into a Cedar Hill home is the stepson of the city’s mayor, a police source told News 8.
According to the source, 31-year-old Joshua Slaven was fatally shot by a homeowner as he broke into a residence located on Stoney Creek Drive at about midnight Tuesday.
Slaven is the stepson of Cedar Hill Mayor Rob Franke.
A grand jury will likely review the incident.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!