A&E has reportedly placed “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson on indefinite hiatus from the show after he made a number of brutally honest comments about homosexuality in an interview with GQ.
“We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson’s comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and are not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty. His personal views in no way reflect those of A+E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely,” A&E said in a statement.
Source: The Blaze
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Walmart halts AR sales, shifts to hunting rifles and shotguns
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)