A&E has reportedly placed “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson on indefinite hiatus from the show after he made a number of brutally honest comments about homosexuality in an interview with GQ.
“We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson’s comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and are not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty. His personal views in no way reflect those of A+E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely,” A&E said in a statement.
Source: The Blaze
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Monster Trout
- Too big red
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols