The firearms manufacturer made the decision to scratch Virginia off the list after the McAuliffe campaign fixated on restricting gun owners’ rights after receiving over $1 million in campaign donations from billionaire New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
“The anti-gun ads that McAuliffe ran in northern Virginia were particularly offensive,” Jeff Reh, general counsel of Beretta USA, told me in an interview. “And the fact that he could gain a voting advantage by doing so caused us additional concern.”
Source: Washington Times
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?