The firearms manufacturer made the decision to scratch Virginia off the list after the McAuliffe campaign fixated on restricting gun owners’ rights after receiving over $1 million in campaign donations from billionaire New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
“The anti-gun ads that McAuliffe ran in northern Virginia were particularly offensive,” Jeff Reh, general counsel of Beretta USA, told me in an interview. “And the fact that he could gain a voting advantage by doing so caused us additional concern.”
Source: Washington Times
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD Turbodiesel V8 is the Truck of Texas
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Game Warden Field Notes
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Put Outdoor Air Conditioning on Your Boat for $300
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.