The firearms manufacturer made the decision to scratch Virginia off the list after the McAuliffe campaign fixated on restricting gun owners’ rights after receiving over $1 million in campaign donations from billionaire New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
“The anti-gun ads that McAuliffe ran in northern Virginia were particularly offensive,” Jeff Reh, general counsel of Beretta USA, told me in an interview. “And the fact that he could gain a voting advantage by doing so caused us additional concern.”
Source: Washington Times
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- TFG at SHOT
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)