Five persons were killed in different incidents of violence and mishaps.
According to details, in Sheikhupura a candidate for the slot of UC 77 Chairman shot a villager dead when he refused to cast his and other family members vote in his favour in the upcoming local bodies election here late the other night. The candidate namely Naveed Aslam after exchanging hot words with Maqbool and shot him dead.
The Farooqabad Saddr Police have started investigation into the incident.
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Toledo Bend Lake #1