ACCORDING to Southern Cross University shark expert Dr Daniel Bucher it is not true sharks don’t like the taste of human flesh.
He said there was no evidence to support this claim, which he believed gained acceptance to allay people’s fears of shark attack.
“Normally they eat fish, but they don’t mind red meat if they can get it,” he said.
“Seals have very red meat (like humans) from oxygen binding proteins in the blood
“Great white sharks feed on seals.”
Other species likely to gnaw on a human were Tiger sharks.
Source: My Daily News
- Past Issues
- North Carolina “Record” Buck Allegedly Fake, Antlers “Screwed On”
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Selfie-related deaths outnumber shark attack deaths in 2015
- Boat Hull Basics: Steps, Deep-V Deadrise, and More
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck