ACCORDING to Southern Cross University shark expert Dr Daniel Bucher it is not true sharks don’t like the taste of human flesh.
He said there was no evidence to support this claim, which he believed gained acceptance to allay people’s fears of shark attack.
“Normally they eat fish, but they don’t mind red meat if they can get it,” he said.
“Seals have very red meat (like humans) from oxygen binding proteins in the blood
“Great white sharks feed on seals.”
Other species likely to gnaw on a human were Tiger sharks.
Source: My Daily News
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- TX A&M Cadets Marksmanship Unit sweeps Military College Combat Shooting Championship
- Large Alligator Jumps On Alabama Dock & Eats Dog
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car