ACCORDING to Southern Cross University shark expert Dr Daniel Bucher it is not true sharks don’t like the taste of human flesh.
He said there was no evidence to support this claim, which he believed gained acceptance to allay people’s fears of shark attack.
“Normally they eat fish, but they don’t mind red meat if they can get it,” he said.
“Seals have very red meat (like humans) from oxygen binding proteins in the blood
“Great white sharks feed on seals.”
Other species likely to gnaw on a human were Tiger sharks.
Source: My Daily News
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- First deer with Dad
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Past Issues
- Reminder to Take Hunter Education before Heading to the Field
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall