A freak accident killed a baby and critically injured her mother in Tomball Tuesday night. A large branch fell on them outside the Lone Star Behavioral Health Clinic on Quinn Road.
The mother and other volunteers were putting up Christmas decorations around 8 p.m. when the branch fell without warning.
Police, fire and EMS crews responded and worked to free the mother and toddler.
A Life Flight helicopter rushed the baby girl to Memorial Hermann Hospital but she didn’t survive.
The mother was listed in critical condition at last check. The victims’ names have not been released.
Check back for more details on this developing story.
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues