A freak accident killed a baby and critically injured her mother in Tomball Tuesday night. A large branch fell on them outside the Lone Star Behavioral Health Clinic on Quinn Road.
The mother and other volunteers were putting up Christmas decorations around 8 p.m. when the branch fell without warning.
Police, fire and EMS crews responded and worked to free the mother and toddler.
A Life Flight helicopter rushed the baby girl to Memorial Hermann Hospital but she didn’t survive.
The mother was listed in critical condition at last check. The victims’ names have not been released.
Check back for more details on this developing story.
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Full Auto, Suppressed, Belt Fed, .22LR M16 [VIDEO]
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Nueces Bay Marsh Restoration Project is moving along to completion
- Build an AK47 From a Shovel! [pics]