A freak accident killed a baby and critically injured her mother in Tomball Tuesday night. A large branch fell on them outside the Lone Star Behavioral Health Clinic on Quinn Road.
The mother and other volunteers were putting up Christmas decorations around 8 p.m. when the branch fell without warning.
Police, fire and EMS crews responded and worked to free the mother and toddler.
A Life Flight helicopter rushed the baby girl to Memorial Hermann Hospital but she didn’t survive.
The mother was listed in critical condition at last check. The victims’ names have not been released.
Check back for more details on this developing story.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success