The theft of a beloved Swiss mountain dog named “Heidi” has gone viral, and then some.
The couple had run down the street for dinner during the ice storm.
“You can see where they cut the lock,” Crawford told News 8 on Wednesday.
Just hours earlier, the couple had taken Heidi to a nearby golf course and park to play and run in the ice and sleet.
“She loved it,” Mary Clay said.
The couple said they left the dog outside for just a few hours. Given the breed of the animal, they say that is fine.
But apparently not everyone in their area agreed.
On Tuesday night, responding to a plea for help posted on the social news website Reddit, someone admitted to have stolen the dog, saying it looked neglected and cold.
“I was walking to McDonald’s on Friday afternoon and cut through your carport to avoid the ice and that’s when I your dog sitting alone in her dog run,” the thief wrote. “Temps are in
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Past Issues
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- First Look - SilencerCo Osprey Micro .22LR [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Subscriber Login
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]