The theft of a beloved Swiss mountain dog named “Heidi” has gone viral, and then some.
The couple had run down the street for dinner during the ice storm.
“You can see where they cut the lock,” Crawford told News 8 on Wednesday.
Just hours earlier, the couple had taken Heidi to a nearby golf course and park to play and run in the ice and sleet.
“She loved it,” Mary Clay said.
The couple said they left the dog outside for just a few hours. Given the breed of the animal, they say that is fine.
But apparently not everyone in their area agreed.
On Tuesday night, responding to a plea for help posted on the social news website Reddit, someone admitted to have stolen the dog, saying it looked neglected and cold.
“I was walking to McDonald’s on Friday afternoon and cut through your carport to avoid the ice and that’s when I your dog sitting alone in her dog run,” the thief wrote. “Temps are in
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Rabbit fights with Snake to save the bunnies (VIDEO)
- Gay Marriage Ruling Paves The Way for Concealed Carry National Reciprocity
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator