The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment joined Texas Parks and Wildlife and the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies to produce a comprehensive curriculum for middle school and high school students on the subject of water and the aquatic systems of Texas.
Called Texas Aquatic Science, the project includes a textbook, teacher’s guide and videos. Find information on how to get textbooks and videos here.
Source: Texas Tribune
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- 2016 Ford Super Duty is previewed at State Fair of Texas
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Past Issues
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Subscriber Login
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)