The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment joined Texas Parks and Wildlife and the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies to produce a comprehensive curriculum for middle school and high school students on the subject of water and the aquatic systems of Texas.
Called Texas Aquatic Science, the project includes a textbook, teacher’s guide and videos. Find information on how to get textbooks and videos here.
Source: Texas Tribune
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer