The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment joined Texas Parks and Wildlife and the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies to produce a comprehensive curriculum for middle school and high school students on the subject of water and the aquatic systems of Texas.
Called Texas Aquatic Science, the project includes a textbook, teacher’s guide and videos. Find information on how to get textbooks and videos here.
Source: Texas Tribune
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- "Hard headed and patient"
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- All About that Bass
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review