The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment joined Texas Parks and Wildlife and the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies to produce a comprehensive curriculum for middle school and high school students on the subject of water and the aquatic systems of Texas.
Called Texas Aquatic Science, the project includes a textbook, teacher’s guide and videos. Find information on how to get textbooks and videos here.
Source: Texas Tribune
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Rabbit fights with Snake to save the bunnies (VIDEO)
- Gay Marriage Ruling Paves The Way for Concealed Carry National Reciprocity
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Fishing Stupidity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator