The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment joined Texas Parks and Wildlife and the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies to produce a comprehensive curriculum for middle school and high school students on the subject of water and the aquatic systems of Texas.
Called Texas Aquatic Science, the project includes a textbook, teacher’s guide and videos. Find information on how to get textbooks and videos here.
Source: Texas Tribune
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- Reminder to Take Hunter Education before Heading to the Field
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- First deer with Dad
- Past Issues
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall